Re: [MV] After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 06:28:42 PDT

Well said Sir, well said indeed! I have watched the first movie and it does
seem like a plan! The part two I couldn't watch, it was too far out for me!
I did Vietnam in the well suggested two tour package in 1968 & 1969 and also
have no good will at all for fonda or kerry, they both should be shot.

Ed