Re: [MV] The unusual request from Belarus.

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 10:51:18 PDT

Nickolay:

I am a reader of the military vehicle website. I have been very interested
in your projects, and I am very proud of you and your work.

My advice to the political man who demands 100% pre-payment:

Ask him if a bank "letter of credit" will be acceptable. That is the way
most big companies and governments transact their business. There is no way
for anyone to be cheated. The bank becomes the "middle man" and controls the
money, until both the selling and buying parties are satisfied with the
transaction. The word in English which best describes this legal process is
"escrow" but I do not know if there is a Russian word equivalent.

Best of luck from the USA

Arthur P. Bloom
www.M35products.com

--Subject: [MV] The unusual request from Belarus.