Re: [MV] Navy TM? Landing light trailer pics

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 13:23:13 PDT

> doctormv@frontiernet.net writes:
>
> > http://69.243.39.85/VMF-312/LSO.pdf
> >

> Hello Mike,
>
> sorry I can't help you with the TM you seek. Just wanted to ask you
> who runs
> the site you referenced (above). Do they have USMC & Navy TMs for
> download as
> I'm searching for a couple for my collection.

I found the TM with google. If you cut the above URL to:

http://69.243.39.85/

you get the home page of a virtual fighter squadron. I guess you could
google the site for .pdf to see what they have. A quick look didn't
yield any links to any TM's.

You need a password to get to the TM download page on the official
marines web site. Doesn't anyone know of a site for Navy and Marine TM
downloads?

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi