RE: [MV] Cummins NHC 250 engine - used in all kinds of Mil gear

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 12:54:55 PDT

You can add a turbo but you will have to cut a hole in the hood to make room
for it. There is a member from Canada that did that to his wrecker(?). I
hadn't heard from him in a while but seems he worked with film making or
something like that. Around here(South Ga.) that engine is so obsolete that
you should be able to find something a lot better. Wayne