Weasel, paciific northwest donation.

From: Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 19:18:27 PDT

The Oregon Military Museum Foundation ( a 501 c 3) non profit is looking
for free Weasels to help our Museum complete the one we bought several
years ago. The one we have ran when we got it, needs seats and a lot
more. I think I saw two Weasels here last week, but my memory was they
were east coast. Your donation would be tax deductible to its present
value in accord with all the new rules by the IRS.

If you can help us out let me know and I will reply asap. Richard,
Chairman of the Board.