Re: [MV] 1976 Oshkosh M1500

From: Dave Merchant (nesys_com@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 09:11:23 PDT

Saw a program on cable about unusual RV's.

One was an RV conversion of the 2 axle version.
Only slightly smaller, but seemed like better ground clearance +
approach/departure angles.
They could go anywhere and set up in comfort.

To be non-threatening, they painted it gray with blue flowers all over it...
...and some of the public still felt threatened!

Dave Merchant

At 10:53 AM 9/30/2005, rklinger@cox.net wrote:
>Its an old airport crash truck.
>
>Anyone know what these are worth?
>
>http://www.thewolfweb.com/photos/00430001.jpg
>

>Wherer can I find a source for info, sales, parts, etc. for these?
>

>Rob

Dave Merchant
kosh@nesys.com
nesys_com@ameritech.net