Hank's Status

From: Henry Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 19:57:58 PDT

Hey all, just an update I have Hank on the phone.

Yesterday he pulled a 16 hour medical evac mission from Fred TX to
Worton TX. Evaced 85 nursing home evacuees who had been without water,
food, electricity or clean hygiene for two plus days. Assistance from
TXGN, they provided fuel for convoy as well as two Blackhawk helos.

Today doing short missions, local to Houston. Eating fresh MRE's for a
change, not Ron's 10 year old ones.

Lots of MV's down here, Hank out.

Signed
The other Mrs. Hank