Re: Cooking oil question

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 15:50:44 PDT

That price is looking reasonable these days. I was west of Cincinnati
and the local station were trying to get $3.30 for a gallon of #2. Not
long before that in central Indiana I paid $3.10 since the gauge was on
empty. The price is definitely rising. I wonder what Sam's club would
sell a pallet of the stuff for?

Dave