M38 For Sale

From: jrose609@msn.com
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 08:17:10 PDT

Hi Guys.

I have a 1950 M38 for sale. Mileage is unknown for sure.

Body is in pretty good shape. One small crease on the right rear panel
just behind the right rear tire. No other rust. Small crease on the
right side of the hood where it obviously was bent against the
windshield. Can be easily repaired.

Original engine, tranny, and running gear. Has lockout hubs.
The jeep is former Air Force and has an original hardtop with doors.
Glass is there, but the door glass is cracked. Has original hardtop
wind shield also.

I also have a softtop windshield that has been restored.
Has 3 original rims and one prototype GP rim. Unknown where it came
from, but it is in excellent condition. The best rim on the jeep.
The engine is complete except for the crossover pipe. I have a good
running carb that is just not mounted on the jeep.

With some TLC it could be a great show stopper. With just an evening or
two, it could be running and driving around. I have a couple of pictures,
but a slow dialup. If you are interested, send me an email and I'll email a
few pictures out to you.

I'm asking $1600. This is a good deal. My wife just wants it gone and says I
need to get rid of this one or the m151.

Thanks for your time.
 Jason Rose
 Boise, ID

PS--If no one is interested, I may just part it out and sell on ebay.
The parts could be worth quite a bit, I just don't really have the time
to part it out. Thanks, Jason