Re: Two S-280 shelters and mobilizers offered up for sale

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 14:17:03 PDT

For those who might have been following this thread, both were sold for a
combined total of $1200 due to condition. Deal killer of several offers were
that they were never registered since they left DRMO to FEMA to CAP and were
going to cause troubles for the potential owners in their states to register
as trailers. A couple of states said no way could they be registered as
trailers, even if we went the 'reg in NH' route first to get them into a
previously registered trailer category.

    Thanks for watching!