M-40 Gas Masks

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 20:42:45 PDT

I've come across a source for new M-40 gas masks in several sizes. These
are complete with carrying bag, hood, outserts, manual, one C-2 filter still
in the sealed can and one personal decon set. The guy wants $125.00 per set
shipping included in CONUS. Outside the continental US please ask for
shipping charges. If you need any C-2 filters, military issue, sealed in
the can, they are $15.00 each plus shipping.

NOTE: These are not mine but I have seen them and will vouch that they are
real military issue and are "as new". I have had dealings with this
gentleman many times before and he has always done right by me.

If interested please contact me off list at mojoedd@bellsouth.net and let me
know. His family home was wasted by Rita and he's selling some of his
surplus that he had stored in Tennessee to get money to repair his family
home. I'd like to help him in any way possible. I'll be listing more items
for him as time goes by. No idea what all he has but I know that he has a
lot of military gear, radios, antennas, MVs, uniforms, web gear, packs, etc.
At this time no list is available but I will let you know as things become
available.

NOTE: None of this gear that is for sale was in the area of the hurricanes.
It was stored in Tennessee near his home in the mountains there. This is
NOT damaged goods!!!!

Thank you,

Ed