Deuce Rear Winch FS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 03:02:43 PDT

Gang, I've got the rear winch setup from a pipeline truck for sale. It's all
still on the truck. Consists of transfer case PTO, sprockets and drive
chain, winch (no cable) all brackets to bolt to chassis and the cab protector. The
spotlights have been stripped from the cab protector. This stuff would be
perfect for converting the 154" cargo truck chassis to a tractor with a rear
winch. I've got pics of one for a reference if anyone is interested. This is a
20,000# winch by the way. $1200 or best offer. If no interest it will go on
Ebay in a couple of days.
Located in SE Fla.
Kenny