Re: 6.2 Block heater

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 18:53:42 PDT

I would recommend a circulating block heater over just a block heater any
day. but that's just me as it gets old up in my area.
if you do the normal block heater then you should put 2 in not one also.
This is just my thoughts and not rules but if you want to keep your diesel
toasty warm never just one or use a circulating one.

Regards,

mark