M35A2 Photos for insurance.

From: Michael Farrell (mike.farrell@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 21:21:03 PDT

Hey can anyone send me pics of all four sides of their M35 painted in USAR
green/brown/tan paint scheme so that I can get insurance. I pressure washed
my Deuce and the insurance company said their was some rust showing....
I have a very clean interior cab.. I didn't no that you cant have ANY rust
visible in photos as a "Collectible " vehicle.. I am not there yet.. That is

my next stage.. BUT I am trying to get my deuce insured.. Just need to send
them pics. so.. Can some one send me some.

Mike Farrell