2 deuces for sale or trade

From: t w (deuce1972@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 04:39:50 PDT

I have two deuces for sale or trade one runs and is a very good deuce the
other needs a few parts or could become a parts truck asking $4500 for both
or trade for ?? will sell or trade seperate anoyone interested i can take
some pics and send I am located in Ky along the ohio river about middle
ways between louisville and Cincinnati i will also throw in with the deal if
you take both a cargo trailer and various parts

Troy