C141 Scissor Maintenance Lift

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 18:55:02 PDT

Hello Listmembers,

Can someone, anyone, tell me the weight of the Maintenance stand that goes
up eighteen feet high?

I would also like to know the measurements of it when down for hauling if
possible.

I bought some of these that are a six hour drive away and the employee at
Government Liquidation don't know any of this. He said those weights and
measurements on the sale info are only an estimate. I asked him if he could
go to the item and see if the weight is on a data plate and he said that
there is no data plate on them, which I find hard to believe. I think his
weight listed is 10000 pound, which I doubt but if thats right then I would
be forced to make two trips after three of them as my trailer will only haul
25000 total. My trailer is thirty two feet long.

Many Thanks in advance.

Sonny