Re: TOILET PAPER OIL FILTER

From: JTravis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 07:09:35 PDT

I do understand where that wood surcharge would apply, and considering
how much it adds to the $50, if it were me, I'd be using a commercially
made proper oil filter for it, too.

Let's sum it up this way- toilet paper, to put it politely as possible,
is used for cleaning up crap. If your restored vehicle is not a piece
thereof, why would you want to use it instead of a proper filter?

JTravis