Re: best upgrade to CCKW charging system ??

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 11:51:25 PDT

Mike:

I would recommend converting to a 12-volt system, assuming you don't mind
having a non-original truck. Also I agree with the Deuce Dr. about his
suggestion of an electrical fuel pump. Here is a random click from a Google
search for "Delco single wire conversion" There are many more, and we can
help you here, on this forum, too.

http://www.oldengine.org/unfaq/six12.htm

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
www.M35products.com