RE: M151A2 Front end sections wanted

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 15:16:47 PDT

Dear listers,

a mutt-owner in the US (Utah) has contacted me to see if I can help him find
some body parts for his A2 restoration. Essentially, what he needs is a "front
half" of a demilled M151A2. If you can help, or if you know of anyone with an
A2 front end, please let me know and I'll pass the details on to him. He has
outlined the areas that he needs in the following photos. The photos won't
show in the post below, but you can follow the links to view each photo....

Here's what he says..........

Ken,
here are the areas I need for my restoration:-

Pic #1. Cowling
-I would like 100% both left and right panels all the way down to the frame
as depicted inside the yellow-line, to include the areas (edge/lip) that are
already spotwelded. Includes everything already attached/welded on top of these
panels.

http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/Engine_Comp.jpg

Pic#2. Dash:
-I would like the entire Dash inside the yellow-line, to include about 1/2
inch of the edge that rolls around the sides and top in order to allow fitting
the dash for welding. I would like to keep the entire bottom edge as exists,
including the spot welded strip on the lower left and lower right of the surface
portion of the dash (in the red circles).

http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/data/500/Dash.jpg

v/r
Jeb
Kind Regards,