Rust proofing wheel wells continued

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 12:18:39 PDT

Hi all!
Used roof coating on wheel wells with roofing brush.
This is what I found.

1. Much easier if you remove wheel to do wheel well.

2. Smaller brush better than bigger one.

3. Need hot day to do it.

It was sunny when I started and around 70 degrees. I had cans next to
heater overnight. Product worked well, kinda like thick paint. Then the
sun went in and temp dropped into the 60's. It got REAL thick and became
very hard to work with. Better when product warm so it can flow into nooks
and cranny's. It is also taking forever to dry. I'll let you know how is
does over the winter.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"