M1009 1986 Military Police Forsale

From: Doug (r392@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 18:38:57 PDT

I am selling my 1986 M1009 Military Police Blazer. I bought it in August
2002 and have had no issues with it. It came from a Sheriffs Depart. in
Maine that used it to raid pot fields according to the county mechanic. It

comes with radios lights and a radar unit. New dash seats in great
condition. It was originally from West Point and has original markings.
NJ title and original Form 97 included.
Titled and insured second vehicle and I bought a new F250 so it gotta go.
56K miles runs great.