1-pin NATO slave plugs?

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 10:50:26 PDT

Can anybody point me towards a source for one of more of the connectors
used in "1-pin" NATO slave cables? I'm looking for the male connector
that goes on the cable, not the female plug that's installed in the
vehicle, and not necessarily complete slave cables (I don't see much
point in shipping heavy copper cables that I don't need!). Connectors
would need to be new, or used in good condition.

I might need some of the adapters to plug them into the older 2-pin
sockets, too.

My plan is to build up one or more units with a Solargizer battery
maintainer mounted on the back of a slave connector, so that I can slap
solar battery maintainers on some of my trucks without making more
permanent installations.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/