contract number date?

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 17:10:08 PDT

I am trying to date my new trailer I just picked up from GL. Here is a
pic of the contract number and other plates.

http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/910035/1/41429591

http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/910035/1/41429587

http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/910035/1/41429617

http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/gallery/910035/2/41429622

One thing that got me to thinking it was older than I first thought was
that it was made in Buffalo 25, N.Y. That should put it between 1943
and 1963. Another odd thing was that it has right hand thread on one
side and left hand thread on the other for the lug nuts. I know this
because I had to buy new tires before I left Huntsville with it. It
had Cooper Tire 700-16 tube tires on it that were pretty bad dry rotted.

All in all it is a nice little trailer. The top pops up to make a
little control tower. I haven't been able to find any TM's on it yet.
If anyone knows anything about it please let me know.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi