Re: TRIP EAST

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 15:35:50 PDT

 Guys..my trip East took a dump.. My Cousin in New Jersey is having some
 serious bone operation...and friends in Wyoming are having a problem.. I
 need to go to court in Florida... Then rush back to Colorado--get the
 wife...go back to New Jersey until my cousin can manage --then head out to
 Wyoming... It is killing me that I can not go for that Hawk Carrier..
 But..the Lord work in mysterious ways at times.
 If anyone on my rote to Florida needs anything I can take in my truck...let
 me know. Still have a set of NEW HMMWV 37" tires..
 Gene