M37 for sale, located in Colorado, I think

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 02:45:56 PDT

This is brought to you from another list I lurk on.....
Listing for a friend. Dodge m-37, 1940's or 1950's, not sure about it. It's
in decent shape. OD green, frame is dark blue (why i don't know). has
original type flathead motor, and ran when I last saw it. It keeps moving
around the yard, so I assume it still runs (how well I'm not sure)...

the body is in decent condition, but it is somewhat rusty. good candidate
for resto, i think Vintage Power Wagons and Memphis equipment should have
all the necessary parts. it is in pretty good shape for being so old.

He's not looking to get a lot of money for it, if you had $700 cash you
could probably take it away. maybe less depending on how quick you're
willing to come get it the hell out of the way. they're selling the shop
property and everything must go.

e-mail me with any questions, I can get pics if you want them. thanks.
Brad

bcw1284@msn.com