Need motorcycle moved from Canada to US or Western US

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 11:38:29 PDT

Hello all, I need a military motorcycle moved from (near) Ottawa Canada
to the US preferably Phoenix, Arizona but almost any place in the US or
western US will do and I can ship from there will do. Having it trucked
out of Ottawa is killing me but if I can get it at leas to the US
shipping drops in half! Willing to pay a decent amount to get it here.
As I would rather give a MV guy the money rather than the freight
company!

Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040