Re: NOW M35 Crew Cab WAS Re: Coyote Pit

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 13:04:08 PDT

If anyone want to start one for themselves, I just happen to have a M35
stripped cab(150.00) and for you far out guys that wants to do the mini
HEMITT I have a M35A3 frame (150.00) and a HEMITT cab (100.00) stripped also
but does have the doors and the glass may even still be in the doors. No
shipping but I can load your truck or trailer. All located in the cool for
now Southeast Georgia. Wayne