Re: Eradicating the local rat population

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 16:22:27 PST

I agree about cats, and also have heard that mesh bags of moth-balls (
paradichlorobezene ) placed in vehicles will keep them out of cushions etc.
Put moth balls in an open top container not directly on cushions or painted
surfaces. They work better if vehicle is such that cab is such that it can
be closed so that fumes accumulate. However scattered around building they
act as a repellent.