M62 Wrecker

From: Colin Topliss (colint@m151.info)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 12:13:57 PST

Hi all,

Thanks for all of the replies detailing where I can get spares for this
latest edition to the collection. Once I finally get a parts list
together it'll be time to beg the bank manager for a nice little
loan.....

I'll update the web site with pictures when I get chance. All of the
other stuff I've done can still be seen at www.m151.info

Work is progressing well with the truck, although the more I look the
more I find that needs to be done. The wiring is definitely shot, and
there is a leak in the brake line (looks like a solonoid, and its in the
most inaccessible place you can imagine next to the transfer case).

Oh well, if we will buy these toys..... :-)

Col.

--
     ________________
    |       ||       |    Ford M151-A1