Re: Eradicating the local rat population

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 10:22:28 PST

(1) "COKE" I've read that they drink it & DIE because they can't FAR*
(METHANE BUILD-UP & BOOM!) Wive's tale? Sounds too simple.

(2) "SKUNKS" A friend of mine is taming a wild skunk which has killed
"many" rats in an old house. Trapped it, locked it in a building & feeds it.
No spraying or aggressiveness from the skunk, hangs around & hunts.

Really !!

Good luck --- MISTYMTN