Re: What is it??

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 20:46:12 PST

Proud of the little Lady Wayne, VERY proud! Sounds like a great kid to
me..........We'll pray a special one for her safety. When I was on the
ground I really, really liked to keep the Medic happy, REALLY!! We covered
his ass as much as he'd let us and make sure that when he went out to help
someone that his ass was COVERED! We lost one Medic and the feeling was so
strong. There he was trying to save people and the damn #$%#$##s directed
all of their fire at him. We made sure that none of them got away, (as sure
as we could be). Medics are VERY special people and should always be
treated as such in my book. Not one of them can ever buy a drink if I'm
around and find out that they are Medics.

Best Regards,

Ed