Re: Medium-duty wreckers in action

From: dmaguire@mchsi.com
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 13:19:27 PST

Hi Vinny,

I think that you have risked an international incident by insulting the entire
continent of Australia - members of whose military were certainly not using
good outrigger-discipline in this case. But don't let a few bad apples cast
the whole crew in a bad light.

There was a link to a sequence of photos posted some time back that showed a
rotator going over the edge of a pier. If nobody else remembers it I will try
and find the link and post it.

Cheers,
Dan