CUCV Guage Cluster

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 05:38:31 PST

Short answer Chris, yes.

But I rolled my own. Getting the original GM items
was way too rich for me unless I found a set at a wrecking yard,
not too likely where I live.

Don't have my notes with me,
found gauges that just fit the openings where
the 4 idiot lights are on the left.
Oil gauge, Temp gauge and below each of these,
2 voltmeter gauges, 12V types, for Gen ! and Gen 2.

Subbed a 100 ohm 5 Watt resistor for each of the old Gen lamps.
Its needed to startup each of the alternators.

There was one additional lamp (4WD ?) just above the steering column to the
left that I wired as a Glow Plugs On lamp. Its connected directly
to the plugs and tells me when they are active.

If I remember right, found the gauges on the JC Whitney web site.

Ted.