Re: Protecting Yourself from Counterfit Checks

From: Dick (rertman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 08:15:14 PST

It sure would!!!

Dick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark W" <mnm3693234@yahoo.com>
Sent: 08 November, 2005 08:04
Subject: Re: [MV] Protecting Yourself from Counterfit Checks

The thieves are getting so sophisticated now days,
that a normal person can't keep up with all the
techniques they use. I once had a guy who wanted to
wire money, but something about the guy made me
nervous. Sometimes you have to go on your instincts.
Wouldn't it be risky to give a stranger your bank
routing info?

Thanks for the info.
Mark