RE: Protecting Yourself from Counterfit Checks

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 08:30:01 PST

I have always heard that if you are the RECEIVING party in a long distance
money transaction the safest way to get paid is to have the party send you
the money via Western Union. When you receive the payment you can have it
cashed by Western Union and walk away. Later if there is a claim made by
the other end it is too bad so sad. Western Union can not reverse the
payment and you have the CASH. Too bad we have to think this way but that's
it I guess.

Glenn