Anyone want to buy my M35A2

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 19:52:14 PST

I have decided it would be best to sell my M35. I don't really want to, but
I have enough stuff around the house and I just don't drive it any more and
I haven't used it for any real work related stuff this year.

Price first. That's what most people want to see first any way. $6500 with
dump kit, $4500 with out. I don't really want to take the dump stuff off,
but it someone really just wants the truck I can hang onto the dump stuff.
Having said that if some one wants the dump truck for $6500 and someone
wants the truck for $4500, the dump truck man wins. I may get a 5 ton one
day and will put a dump on it but it would be easier to put new stuff on
that truck so I really want to sell the truck as is.

It's a 67 Kaiser with winch. I have used the winch to recover one vehicle
and it worked just fine. It has almost new tires on the front and good ones
on the back. I can throw in a couple more for spares. Troop seats, canvas
and bows, canvas cab top. Multi-fuel turbo. I have driven it to Aberdeen
twice. It does leak some from the transfer case. I think it's the
speed-o-meter drive, but I'm not sure and have lost interest in looking any
more. Paint job is poor. It's been spray can OD, which is easy to touch
up. It's not pretty but is runs good.

Can throw in some spare parts. I have a new bed I can put on it if you
don't like the one on it. Many of you have seen the truck and I do have
pictures of it on my web site at www.joetrapp.com . If it goes it goes, if
it don't I will still have it next year. Price is firm so if you want it
for less, don't call me. I don't mind letting stuff go with it, but don't
expect an entire spare truck. I love the old beast and will miss it. I've
got family I feel the same way about. Too bad I can't sell them.

Last thing, I did replace the head gaskets a few years ago before I drove
the 1000 mile round trips to Aberdeen with the new style gaskets. M151
heater inside the cab. Can throw in a M105 trailer if you want one, but all
of mine are ugly. Like most of the stuff I have they are better than none,
but only a little better.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC