Request from SSgt Smith and Crew

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 10:58:58 PST

I would like to Thank all of you who have sent the numerous packages.
Please, if you have sent a box to us out here I would like an email from you
(offline) so we can all thank you. I will pass around your address (if you
don't mind) to the guys who have been sharing with the goodies. I also want
to personally Thank each of you with an email (as best I can).

I will be posting more pictures soon to the website.

Thanks for giving me a little bandwidth to Thank you all.

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC in Iraq

M880 (4 sale)
M274A5