Re: repair compresser tank

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 11:32:21 PST

You are from the general "Detroit" area I think. Did you ever hear of
the situation years ago when a bunch of ironworkers got drunk on a job
along the Detroit River and decided to see how far high pressure oxygen
welding cylinders would shoot if they knocked the valves off with
sledgehammers?

The story was that a couple almost made it across the Detroit River
before they hit the water. I think it was in the Detroit News about 25
years ago.

I was working with/supervising a bunch of steelworkers at a GM plant not
long before that and I could see how that could happen... (8-O)
Fortunately the crew I was working with did not go "out" for lunch.

Dave