Re: R. Lee Ermy in Viet Nam

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 19:07:25 PST

Hey Ronzo,

That was a GREAT show! I taped it and will save and watch again. My
Grandkids love to see things that help them understand about what I did over
there and this is a really fine way to accomplish that. I saw a couple of
places that I'll NEVER forget. It was, "bitter sweet" to say the least.
I've always wanted to go back and maybe some day I will get the chance.

Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow Vietnam Veterans and all Veterans of all
wars.

Best Regards,

Ed