Re: help with M-1009 transmission question

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 10:40:43 PST

Thanks to all that responded with answers.

the problem ended being the vacuum module on the right side of transmission.
It was what looked like damaged and beyond repair. Replaced unit and poof
everything was back to normal.
I never even thought of the module on the side of the transmission. I was
thinking deeper then the problem was.

Cheers,

Mark