RE: ballistic curtains

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 14:24:13 PST

Did you miss these pictures? http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/hmmwv As you
see not much in the way of protection if shot at with hunting rounds. In
Georgia .223 is/was legal for deer but most would consider it marginal at
best. As most vets will tell you sand as in (Bags) is most helpful but is
very labor intensive, best to have a weekend BBQ at your Compound (I mean
hunting lodge) and invite the members. Note: Beer after, not before. Good
luck, Wayne