Help in importing Csepel trucks to the US...

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 10:52:52 PST

Guys,
I met a fellow at a local truck show the other week who is real interested in
importing some Csepel trucks into the US (North Carolina). In particular, he
is very interested in a d344 or d346 model (I think that he used to drive them
when he was serving in his younger days...). Anyway, he told me that he is
having problems getting his paperwork approved by the appropriate folks at US
Customs or the State Department and is in need of some help...

Any of you on the list able to provide him with any help or advice? If so,
please contact him at bschweighardt@netzero.net His name is Zoltan and he is
using a friend' email (explains the differences in names) and he seems like a
real nice fellow who wants to preserve some history...

Thanks.