Re: Intro and Hats!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 09:03:09 PST

Have dealt with Mark for years. He is a straight up guy and he will never
screw you on a deal. I trust him without question. Have bought a lot of
gear from him over the years and it's always real military issue and exactly
what he advertised. I highly recommend him at all times! He's a great
source for the Quikclot IFAC kits. I use them in my Volunteer Fire/Rescue
duties and always carry a couple in my vehicles and when hunting/fishing.
They are the best and he has the best prices for them.

Best Regards,

Ed