Re: Fuel costs

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 16:27:52 PST

At 7:14 PM -0500 11/15/05, MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com wrote:
>Fuel under 2 dollars a gallon???? The big boys want a showing while they
answer all those SOFT questions from congress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy out

Unless industry is going to get bailed out by the tax payers and Congress when they have a slow year, they have nothing to answer for if it's JUST profits from legal business. To do more is to distinctly begin manifesting Fascist characteristics (Private ownership of corporations but Government control of said companies). I want to see cheaper fuel as much as the next guy, but the last time we had major government meddling in the fuel/refinery industry we got more dependant on foreign oil, not less.

Free market forces must not be tampered with, when you do, you drive people out of the market and reduce absolute supply.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -