Re: hats or caps - as in fatigue

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 17:49:32 PST

I have 2 Ridgeway Caps and your description fits to a tee, Some of the
replies have had a mistaken identity and were talking about a standard fatigue
cap, The Ridgeway cap as you have stated has the ring, Sadly they are way to
small. So he search continues, It is a frustrating thing, looking for these it
has been amazing how many people have no idea of what they are, Personally I
think they are a Big part of the Army's history and fit the period vehicles so

well, They do just look so SHARP! And I think its worth it to learn about
such things,
Randy out