M54/M35 Hard top

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 13:11:19 PST

Hi All,
    One of you guys out there must have a hardtop. Could someone please
look and see
what type of metal part/washer that goes on the end of the rubber gasket
that seperates the top
from the base of the hardtop. I suspect it is to protect the end of the
rubber somehow.

A description and some measurements would be very helpfull. I can't seem
to find the NSN for this part in the manuals, so if you know that, that
would be helpfull as well.

There is another part refered to as a bent washer. It goes between the
top and the windshield where they bolt
together. A description and measurements would be appreciated, as well
as the NSN if you know it.

Thanks all,
Bruce MVPA 23824