M-548 Replacement Track Parts

From: Woody from Wildfire Fighters (woody@wildfirefighters.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 14:10:55 PST

Volunteer firefighters from Montana assisting with the Hurricane Recovery
efforts throughout the Gulf region are still in need of a source for
replacement track parts for our M-548. The responses from our last inquiry
have not produced anyone with inventory on hand. We are still in Florida and
most likely will be here throughout the coming wildfire season. Your help
finding someone with spare suspension components will be greatly
appreciated! Thank you for your help!

Please contact Woody directly at woody@wildfirefighters.com