Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: inverted "easy out".......

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 07:37:56 PST

   I have had a great amount of sucess welding nuts to broken
things and removing them, even in situations like yours. Take a
nut that will just slip over the broken whatever and weld the inside
of the nut to the top of the broken thing. Get good weld penetration
to the top of the broken part first, then catch the nut. The heat also
helps on loosening stuff up. Let everything cool and shrink back
down and just use a wrench and unthread the broken part.

Jon
Unique Machine & Engineering