brake booster CUCV

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 09:17:39 PST

OK. I guess I should have been more explicit. DO NOT use any unit on a
vehicle it was not designed for. That is the best advice like Larry was
saying. Have I have a few CUCV's in my day YES. Can it be done Yes. Have
I done it Yes. Did it take some getting use to Yes. By the way it did not
put anything through windshields, it was just more powerfull in braking.
And it was not the right unit for the truck to be sure. I agree with Larry.
If I was you I would just run down to NAPA and get the right rebuiilt unit
and use the one you have as the core.
Later