Re: [BULK] Re: gas and fuel costs

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 21:08:56 PST

I wonder if those DOT and Hwy guys are in those black helicopters that
circle my place all the time?
Can any of you guys hear them when they circle you? ( I assume they are at
everyone else's house, too.) I sure can't, I just come out and they are
there.
They must be bored, though, all they want to do is take pictures of me
smiling and signaling that they are "number 1".........
Henry